6 Week Program
Bodyweight exercise and core work done in circuit fashion will help you tighten and tone your trouble areas. We incorporate strength training, athletic conditioning and flexibility work so you will look and feel great on your wedding day.
No experience required. Guaranteed fun! Guaranteed RESULTS!
- Sister/Mother of the Bride
- Bridal Parties
Get started now looking and feeling your
Mind/Body Fusion - Great Stress Reliever
Yoga Fusion sessions are beneficial for all ages and abilities. Those who are new to Mind/Body training will enjoy an introduction to Yoga and Pilates. Most movements are simple to do and the rewards are tremendous. Participants who have done training previously will enjoy the combination of the two practices and will also incorporate tools like the Resist-a-Ball and the Pilates Circle.
Participants can start at any age or stage and the class will be modified as needed. You will thoroughly enjoy the many benefits of yoga including the following:
- Improved flexibility
- Stress Relief
- Better concentration
- Increased upper body strength
- Great posture
- Less muscular strain/imbalances
- Deeper and longer sleep
Pre-Post Natal Fitness
According to current research, there are many benefits to both mother and child when exercise is continued through pregnancy. It has been shown that exercise is not detrimental to labour and may produce the benefit of fewer medical interventions.
This is a time to change the focus of fitness. Pregnancy is a time to work on maintenance and wellbeing. Pregnancy can provide the athlete with the opportunity to enjoy the movement for the sake of movement instead of using the body to strive for physical excellence. It is also a time for those new to exercise to enjoy the feeling of improving their health and fitness level and preparing their body for the upcoming birth as well as caring for a newborn.
Possible benefits of exercising during pregnancy:
- May decrease the incidence of depression and anxiety and increase self-esteem.
Positive thinkers tend to have happier babies.
- May decrease recuperation time from labour post-partum.
- Exercise is a safe method of therapeutic treatment.
The following has been excerpted form Runner's World Guide to Running & Pregnancy: How to Stay Fit, Keep Safe and Have a Healthy Baby, by Chris Lundgren:
- A 2002 study in the medical journal Epidemiology suggests that women who exercise vigorously during a healthy pregnancy can actually decrease the risk of preterm birth.
- According to a 2000 study in the Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Neonatal Nursing, participating in prenatal exercise makes women less likely to deliver by cesarean section.
- A 2000 study in the Journal of Reproductive Medicine says that exercise lowers blood pressure in pregnant women.
- An opinion issued by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in 2002 states that women with uncomplicated pregnancies should get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise daily.
- Babies benefits from prenatal exercise, too. Five years after their birth, children of exercising mothers scored higher on intelligence tests and had less bodyfat than children of non-exercising mothers according to a 1996 study in The Journal of Pediatrics. The study's author, James F. Clapp III M.D., has completed more than two decades of research that shows a positive connection between weight bearing exercise and pregnancy.
It is imperative to get your doctor's clearance to exercise and follow their guidelines, if any, through this time.
Would you like to get back in shape after baby?
Let us guide you through safe progressions that will help you stay strong and healthy while caring for your baby.
Enjoy the outdoors!
Get fit and re-gain your shape after pregnancy!
We will help you to set realistic goals and timeframes for
your personal success. You can expect to lose weight, lose
inches, tone up and make new friends.
This outdoor workout involves power walking, hiking, bodyweight exercises and core work. Bring your stroller! Bring your baby!
We also specialize in Post-Natal Personal Training. Imagine Fitness can show you how to get back in shape with simple, effective exercises that can be done with or without equipment. We come to your home and work around your schedule!
Please consult with your doctor before starting this or any exercise program. If you have a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Studies have shown that the symptoms of menopause can be greatly reduced through proper diet and exercise. Here are a few of the benefits of exercise:
- Exercise can help relieve hot flashes and night sweats.
- Exercise promotes an overall sense of well-being that helps women handle symptoms better.
- Aerobic exercise can reduce the depression and anxiety that often accompany menopause.
- Aerobic exercise also promotes the loss of abdominal fat — the place most women more readily gain weight during menopause.
- Strength training stimulates bones to retain the minerals that keep them dense and strong resulting in osteoporosis prevention.
- Exercise enhances health, happiness, and productivity.
Call us today @ (905)483-1024, we can
help you look and feel your best!